İNKA NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT ORGANIZATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES
Personal Data Processing Clarification Text
İnka Ulusal İstihdam Org. ve İnsan Kaynakları Turizm Ltd. Şti. shows maximum sensitivity about the safety of your personal data. With this in mind, all kinds of personal data of all persons related to the Institution including the persons who benefit from the services of the Institution shall be processed in accordance with Personal Data Protection Law No 6698 and are attributed great importance in storage.
With the exact cognition of this responsibility of ours, having the capacity of “Data Authority” as defined in the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK), we process your personal data as explained below and within the framework of the limits ordered by the legislation.
In this clarification text;
- Personal Data: refers to all kinds of information about the identifiable or identified real person,
- Personal Data Protection Law (“KVKK”): refers to the Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 that took effect upon being published in the Official Gazette on April 7, 2016,
- Our Institution: refers to İNKA NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT ORGANIZATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES,
- Data Processor: refers to the real or legal person processing the Personal Data on behalf of the data authority based on the authority given to that person by the data authority,
- Data Authority: refers to the real or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data, is responsible for setting up and managing the data registration system.
1) Data Authority and Representative
Pursuant to KVK Law, your personal data could be processed by our Institution as the data authority within the scope explained below.
2) Personal Data Collection, Processing and Processing Purposes
Your personal data will be processed within the limits of the personal data processing terms and purposes specified in article 5 and 6 of KVK Law for the purposes of the execution of the necessary operation manual activities, implementation of participator and customer procedures and fulfilment in compliance with the legislation and planning and performing Institution’s procedures and our Institution’s human resources policies and processes in order to ensure the fulfilment of the activities performed by our Institution in compliance with the applicable legislation and our Institution’s procedures.
3) To Whom and For What Purposes the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected could be transferred within the limits of the personal data processing terms and purposes specified in article 8 and 9 of KVK Law to the authorities of the Institution, third persons, domestic and foreign business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private persons for the purposes of the execution of the necessary operation manual activities, implementation of participator, registration etc. procedures, giving consultancy services and fulfilment in compliance with the legislation and planning and performing Institution’s procedures and our Institution’s human resources policies and processes in order to ensure the fulfilment of the activities performed by our business units in compliance with the applicable legislation and our Institution’s procedures.
4) Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your personal data could be collected by automatic or non-automatic methods, by means of our Institution’s units and offices, website, social media mediums, mobile apps and similar means verbally, in written or electronically which may vary depending on your relationship with our Institution. Your personal data that is collected this way can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in article (2) and (3) of this text within the scope of the personal data processing terms and purposes as specified in articles 5 and 6 of KVK Law. Moreover, your personal data could be processed when you use our website to use our Institution’s services, visit our website, participate in the trainings, seminars or organizations arranged by our Institution.
5) Rights of the Owner of the Personal Data Listed in Article 11 of KVK Law
Being the owners of the personal data, if you forward your requests regarding your rights to our Institution via the methods given below in this Clarification Text, our Institution will conclude your request free of charge in maximum thirty days depending on the nature of the request. However, if a price is projected by the Personal Data Protection Committee, the price in the tariff determined by our Institution will be taken. In this regard, the owners of the personal data will have the right to:
- Learn whether the personal data was processed,
- Request information in this regard if their personal data was processed,
- Learn the purpose of the processing of the personal data and learn whether they were used for intended purpose,
- Learn about the third persons to whom the personal data was transferred inside or outside the country,
- Request the correction of the personal data which was processed missing or inaccurately and ask reporting to those third persons who were transferred such data to learn about this process,
- Request the deletion or destruction of the personal data if the reasons for processing are no longer available despite having been processed in compliance with the provisions of KVK Law and other laws and ask reporting to those third persons who were transferred such data to learn about this process within this scope,
- Rejecting the emergence of a consequence against them by the exclusive analysis of the processed data by automatic systems,
- Request indemnification in case they suffer loss due to the processing of the personal data against the law.
You can send your request about exercising the abovementioned rights pursuant to paragraph 1 of article 13 of KVK Law to our Institution in written or by other means set by the Personal Data Protection Committee. Since the Personal Data Protection Committee has not set any methods at this time, you need to send your application in written to our Institution pursuant to KVK Law. Within this framework, the channels via which you can send your application in written to our Institution within the scope of article 11 of KVK Law and the procedures are explained below.
In order to exercise the abovementioned rights, as for your request containing your request to exercise the rights specified in article 11 of KVK Law, you can personally deliver it, send it by means of the notary or by means of the other methods specified in KVK Law to the address 19 Mayıs Caddesi Golden Plaza Kat:3 No:3 Şişli / İstanbul or send it with safe electronic signature via email to email@example.com together with the documents indicating your identity.